Mechanical Engineer—Entry Level
Sigma-Netics has an immediate entry-level position for a highly motivated, self-starter mechanical engineer. The successful individual will join the new product development team in Riverdale, New Jersey to conceptualize, design, and develop new products such as pressure switches, transducers, aneroids, thermostats, and bellows assemblies, for aerospace, military, medical, oil and gas, food, off- road equipment, etc. The design engineer will work closely with customers, sales, suppliers, manufacturing engineers, and quality departments throughout all phases of the product development cycle. The successful candidate must be creative and possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities, be energetic and a self-starter with strong communication skills who works well in a team environment.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Fundamental Project Management skills a plus
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving skills using sound engineering principles
- Basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning a plus
- Ability to work with others in a cross functional team environment
- Willingness to travel on a limited basis within the U.S. and overseas
The company offers an excellent salary, 401K, financial incentives based on realized company's goals, flexible hours, and a comprehensive medical benefits package.
Sigma-Netics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.